Renee K. Blaine is a senior HR professional with proven performance for effectively aligning total rewards with long-term business goals to create value for all stakeholders: shareholders, executives and employees. Renee is known for advising on global compensation and benefits programs to executives, senior management and board of directors. She is a trusted adviser and recognized for her functional expertise, advocating solutions and the efficient execution of initiatives.
Renee brings extensive experience in linking complex compensation theory and practices with corporate governance requirements and industry best practices. She provides a broad, strategic viewpoint, while maintaining a strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail in the design and execution of programs. Renee is recognized for analytical aptitude and creativity in designing solutions for clients.
Areas of expertise include:
- Board of Directors Compensation
- Executive Compensation
- Short and Long-Term Incentive Design
- Equity / Stock Compensation
- Total Rewards Program Development
- Mergers & Acquisition Due Diligence and Program Integration
- Governance & Regulatory Compliance and HR Policy Development
- Global Compensation & Benefit Plan Strategy and Design
- U.S. Health Benefits & 401(k)
- International Health/Retirement Benefits
Renee has 17+ years of experience as a human resources professional with progressive experience in corporate environments for public companies, most often technology companies. Her experience includes compensation and human resources roles at PTC, Inc., Genuity, Cambridge Technology Partners and USTrust Bank where she gained extensive experience with both domestic and international organizations.
Renee is a currently a member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Stock Plan Advisors (NASPP)
- Global Equity Organization
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- New England Human Resources Association (NEHRA)
- World at Work